Making planners and calendars is one of my favorite things and I am guessing that many other paper crafters out there also love to do the same. There is something quite nice about organizing all of your stuff into one place with a planner and keeping track of important dates with a calendar. I like to roll mine all into one and make a giant planner with all the goodies. I use large envelopes for each page so I can stuff important documents, receipts and photos into each one in the appropriate month.
Today’s free download is a printable sheet of 12 titles and tags that feature all of the months. Each one varies in size and shape but they all keep the same green and blue color scheme. Let me know if you would like to see them in other colors and I can make some additional variations. The blue color scheme with go great in yellow and orange projects, calendars and planners.
Some ideas for uses:
- Desk Calendar
- 6 month or 12 month planner
- Favorite pages scrapbook with 12 pages, one for each month
- Things I’m thankful for cards, make one card each month listing all the things you are most thankful for that month
- Monthly circle journal with friends, each friend gets a different month
- Crete a 12 x 12 wall calendar from scrapbook pages
- Photo organizer to sort through photographs by month
As always, this download is complete free to use, feel free to share your work, I love seeing them.
Downloading this file is easy, just click the button above and you the download should start immediately.