I hope everyone is enjoying 2013 so far and I hope this year is as exciting as the last. 2012 will forever be a year full of memories, laughs and lots of paper crafts. Years from now I will look back on 2012 with joy and remember all the good times shared with family and friends.
Some of my favorite memories of this year include:
- Learning that not every pug was created the same
- My first parasail experience
- Discovering Pinterest
- Dinner aboard the largest cruise ship in the world
- Finally getting organized
- Seeing my 3rd and 4th Cirque Du Soleil shows
- Finishing my Christmas shopping a month early
- My first Christmas away from home
- Going to my first football game
- Making my new years resolutions
I encourage everyone to write down and share their favorite memories of 2012. I am planning on making my favorite memories into a mini album.
So let’s fill new scrapbooks this year with lasting memories that we will cherish for the rest of our lives. Here is to 2012 and bright new futures in 2013.